Monday, May 6, 2013

Make Good Art

When life gets hard, make good art. I love this! Life is for the living and for the taking! Let's really live it! Even tragedy can lead to something absolutely brilliant.

Here are just a few of my favorite quotes from this wonderful speech by author Neil Gaiman:

"Let go and enjoy the ride, because the ride takes you to some remarkable and unexpected places."

"Be wise, the world needs more wisdom, and if you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is wise and then just behave like they would."

"Make glorious and fantastic mistakes."

I find this totally inspiring. Give it a listen.

Neil Gaiman's commencement speech at Philadelphia’s the University of the Arts 


3 comments:

  1. I needed this particularly. Why are you all so in tune with my anxieties and frustrations??

    Thanks. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this one all the time. I think it is a great reminder of what is really important in life...and of what is actually awesome. :) Keep making good art - and yours is REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thank you for sharing so many wonderful insights with me. <3

    ReplyDelete