Sunday, March 24, 2013

Advice from me and Elder Busche

Sometimes when the negative voices in my world get too loud, I find it very helpful to seek perspective. It is so easy to get lost in the notions that we aren't enough, that we don't deserve to be loved, that we aren't worthy of love, or that we aren't as good as those around us. I don't know why, but sometimes it is so easy for us to forget who we are. 

This video, to me, is a lovely reminder of the Lord's love for us. It helps me shift my perspective and gain a greater understanding of what I can do to feel at peace with myself, the Lord, and those around me. 

I recommend that you find a quiet place to listen to this, remove any distractions and just take some time to be still. You won't regret it. 


3 comments:

  1. You are an incredible woman! What a great and inspiring idea for a blog! I love you so!!! Aliea says hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite! I love it almost as much as I love you and this brilliant blog idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this so much. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete